Content Company is now offering content strategy mentoring programs for small groups, hosted by president and chief strategist Hilary Marsh.
Consider this program if you
- have a clear challenge you need help with
- want to jump-start or advance your content strategy career
- need support in validating what you know and understanding what else you’d like to learn
- want to gain an intimate network of peers traveling a similar journey in their knowledge and career
- want direct connection to a leading content strategist
What to expect
- Small program (maximum of 8 participants)
- Eight weeks of interactive learning
- Weekly one-hour online discussions (via Zoom), recorded so participants can get the benefit of the conversation if they can’t attend live
- Private group in the content strategy online community for discussion, questions, and support
- One one-hour individual session with Hilary (via Zoom, phone, Skype, or in person)
- Email access to Hilary weekdays 9 to 5 Central time, for the duration of the program, for quick questions about any content strategy challenges you’re facing. (She will respond to questions within one business day.)
What we’ll cover
This is the tentative schedule — could be adjusted depending on participants’ interests and needs:
Week 1: Content strategy overview
Week 2: Content strategy roadmap
Week 3: Content strategy skills
Week 4: Content strategy challenges
Week 5: Content strategy roles and allies
Week 6: Empathy-based personas and customer journeys
Week 7: How to show your content strategy talents OR What content strategists need to know about taxonomy
Week 8: Content strategy success/getting buy-in
What participants have said
“Hilary was wonderful to have as a mentoring group leader. Her wisdom comes from years of real experience and work, and she leads the group with a humility and openness that fosters an encouraging learning environment. I would recommend the group to anyone who wants to grow in their content strategy knowledge and effectiveness.”
“I can’t say enough about the valuable information and sense of community that I was able to gain from this group. The small group allowed for a lot of time to talk through topics and Hilary was excellent at guiding the conversation.”
“It was so timely and valuable. Thank you for giving me the reassurance I needed to know that I was going in the right direction and guiding me towards the steps I should consider.”
“I want to thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge and insights with us. I really appreciate it!”
“Thank you for all the effort and information you have shared in this course – it helped me to much better understand content strategy.”
We envision the next program to start in January 2021 — adjusting the schedule to accommodate people’s other priorities right now.
Pricing and payment
Cost: $750 through November 30, $1,000 after December 1.
Satisfaction guarantee: 100% refund offered through the end of the second week
- 10% discount for multiple participants from the same company
- 20% discount for students or those currently unemployed
If you’re interested in participating in the group, please fill out this form.
And if you are ready to sign up, please go right to the registration page.
Do you have questions or need more information?
Feel free to get in touch or set up an appointment to chat at a time that works for you.
I also offer individual mentoring
to help with specific career advice, venting about a current situation, or deepening a specific content strategy skill or practice. If that may interest you, please get in touch or set up an appointment to chat at a time that works for you.