Lesson 1: Not all headlines are feed-ready In mid-January 2022, I spent some time in…
If your organization had a content strategy, you would have
- A holistic vision for how all of your organization’s content works
- Explicit audiences and measurable goals for every piece of content that your organization publishes
- A plan to measure content against its goals and use that information to inform future content planning
- A common understanding across all departments of the organization’s top-priority audiences and what they are looking for from your organization
- Documented voice and tone guidelines for all your organization’s content
- Clearly outlined roles, responsibilities, and processes for all of your organization’s content
- A plan in place to ensure that everyone with content-related responsibilities has the appropriate time and skills for those responsibilities
Do you have all of this? Our clients do, and so can you!
If you don’t, get in touch with us today.
This Post Has 0 Comments